Yellow highlights indicate peak days.
Red highlights indicate peak days our office is closed (you cannot drop off or pick up your pet, we will not be answering calls, nor will we be responding to voicemails or emails).
All highlighted days are subject to minimum charges and peak-alone surcharges.
Dogs boarding alone over peak times are subject to a $15 per night peak-alone surcharge.
Dogs with permission to be evaluated for shared boarding but have not been approved for shared boarding before a peak-demand reservation are subject to a $15 per night peak-alone surcharge. You’re paying to reserve an individual kennel for your dog if they do not pass the evaluation; the peak-alone surcharge applies regardless of whether or not your dog passes the evaluation during that stay.
We reserve the right to change a dog’s boarding status to alone anytime we feel it is unsafe or unwise to let that dog continue sharing a kennel. If this change occurs during a peak time, the $15 peak-alone surcharge will apply.
- Spring Break: 6-night minimum (03/17-04/09/23). Office closed on Easter Sunday.
- Memorial Day: 4-night minimum (05/26-05/29/23). Office closed on Memorial Day.
- Summer Weekends: 2-night minimum (Fridays & Saturdays 06/02-08/26/23).
- Independence Day: 4-night minimum (06/30-07/04/23). Office closed on Independence Day.
- Labor Day: 4-night minimum (09/01-09/04/23). Office closed on Labor Day.
- MEA (Statewide Teacher Conference): 4-night minimum (10/18-10/21/23).
- Thanksgiving: 4-night minimum (11/22-/11/25/23). Office closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Christmas: 6-night minimum (12/19-12/25/23). Office closed on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- New Year’s: 4-night minimum (12/26-01/01/24). Office closed on New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.
We do our best to remind you of these charges and minimums when reservations are made but they will apply regardless. If a peak-demand reservation is made prior to publishing that year’s peak-demand calendar, be aware peak fees will be in effect. MEA always begins the third Thursday of October; Spring Break dates vary year to year. During these peak times, pet care providers can fill weeks to months in advance, so please plan accordingly.